POSITIONS: Junior Research Group Leader

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Fri Sep 19 15:29:43 CEST 2008

From: Erik Monsen [mailto:monsen at econ.mpg.de]
Date: Fri 19 Sep 2008 14:14

A last minute reminder!
If you have completed your Ph.D. in the past 6 years, have an excellent
publication record, and are interested in leading your own small
research group for the next five years at an think tank in a small
university town Germany, I suggest you look into the following position
announcement from our institute:
http://www.econ.mpg.de/files/2008/job-junior-group-ad.pdf
You do not need to be an economist to apply, however, you need to show
how your research relates to one or more of our current areas of
interest (for example: entrepreneurship and innovation studies,
industrial dynamics, and evolutionary economics).
The application deadline is September 30th, 2008. Further questions
should be directed to: junior-group at econ.mpg.de
Best Regards,
Erik

--
Erik Monsen, Ph.D. (U. of Colorado at Boulder)
Senior Research Fellow
monsen at econ.mpg.de
http://www.econ.mpg.de