REQUEST: Meta Analysis, Consumer Innovativeness and Adoption

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Mon Aug 29 09:25:55 MESZ 2005

From: Tom Hirunyawipada [mailto:HirunyaT(at)unt.edu]
Date: Fri, 26 August 2005 22:38

Dear all,

I and my colleague are currently working on a meta-analysis on consumer
innovativeness and adoption. For our study we are interested in
published and unpublished empirical papers on consumer innovativeness.
Desirable papers will include t-tests, f-tests, beta, path coefficients,
correlations, etc of consumer innovativeness and adoption as well as
those between consumer innovativeness and other variables.

If you have any published or unpubished paper (working papers,
dissertation) corresponding to the above explanation, i would greatly
appreciate you forwarding the information by e-mail to:

amosc at unt.edu

Your Assistance is Greatly Appreciated?

Clinton Amos and Tanawat Hirunyawipada
Department of Marketing and Logistics