RESPONSE: Firm data on internationalization

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Mon Aug 29 14:44:43 MESZ 2005

From: Maria Elo [mailto:mnkelo(at)arcor.de]
Date: Mon, 29 August 2005 11:29

Dear all,

In Finland SME research has some relevant studies. To my knowledge one
source of information on capital issues is prof. Markku Virtanen. You
may
find the information collected on this subject perhaps through the
library
of Pienyrityskeskus  (see www.hkkk.fi) or directly from
Markku.virtanen at pyk.hkkk.fi. His PHD is called " Entrepreneurial finance
and
venture capital advantage", published 1996 at the Helsinki school of
economics in Finland. This might be of assistance.
Good luck for your research efforts.
Best regards,

Maria Elo Dr.Sc.(Econ)
post-doc researcher, Abo akademi