ANNOUNCE: Call for reviewers and papers

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Fri Aug 26 11:06:12 MESZ 2005

From: Manjula, Salimath [msalimath(at)cbe.wsu.edu]
Date: Thursday, 25th August 2005 18:19

Dear fellow scholar,

I would like to invite submissions to the Western Academy of Management
conference in the field of entrepreneurship. Submissions are being
accepted from Sept 1st  - Oct 3rd and reviewers are encouraged to sign
up on the WAM website at http://www.wamonline.org . The theme of the
conference is "Competing through Innovation" and there is a separate
track for entrepreneurship. WAM is well known for its constant focus on
innovation, and in keeping with this tradition, we have the "pipeline"
sessions where works in progress may be submitted, allowing for a forum
of interactive feedback from co-participants. So mark your calendars and
plan to attend the WAM 2006 conference in Long Beach, California.

Best wishes,

Manjula Salimath

2006 Entrepreneurship Track Chair

Western Academy of Management