Essential Readings in Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Sep 17 07:04:39 MESZ 2014

Have you ever wondered what the seminal publications in a particular
area within entrepreneurship research are? What do you recommend to your
students when they ask you for advice regarding literature concerning
entrepreneurial finance when your expertise is really, for example, in
social entrepreneurship?

The "Essential Readings in Entrepreneurship" compile the seminal
literature in 14 different sub fields of entrepreneurship research based
on the expertise of more than 400 entrepreneurship researchers and
educators from all over the globe:

https://entrepreneurship.uni-hohenheim.de/essential-readings-englisch

They offer those who are interested in single areas of the vast
entrepreneurship research literature the possibility to get quickly
familiar with a particular topic area. I hope that you will find this
information as useful as I do - feel free to share this with your
colleagues and students.

All the best from Germany

Andreas Kuckertz

--