ANNOUNCE: PhD project Bulgaria

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Apr 22 09:33:15 MESZ 2014

From: mirchev.cmp at gmail.com [mailto:mirchev.cmp at gmail.com] Im Auftrag von Angel Mirchev
Date: Mon 21 Apr 2014 10:27

Dear All,

Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria develope EU project for Stimulating and help PhD Student in our University to develope Economy, based on Knoledge and Innovation.

At the Project one Aim is to invate professours in Entrepreneurship and Innovation for transfering best Practice and knoledge from West University to our.

Ang my invitation to any Professour who have posibility in time 9-16 of Juni 2014 to visit our University and have discution/Seminars with our MBA and Phd Student.
The project cover all travel cost and wccomadation in Bulgaria.

We will have very interesting Programe for our Guest Professor and we will show our country and famos Black Sea coast.
I am not only full professor at University of Bourgas, but at Technical University of Varna I teach Entrepreneurship, participate at the project too.

So I am waiting so many in this short time to receive positive answet from any of you

Angel

--
Prof. Angel Mirchev,
Ph.D (D. Ec. Sc.)