CFP: MBAA International Submission Deadline EXTENDED - New Deadline November 8th!

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Oct 21 09:41:37 CEST 2013

From: Bill Roach
Date: Fri Oct 18, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Colleagues,
We’re extending the MBAA International paper submission deadline to November 8th! The extension applies to papers, proposals, presentations, and panels – all of the “P” stuff. Join us; you’ll be glad you did!
Join us as we celebrate our 50th anniversary next March 26 – 28 (2014) at our brand new “old” home – the Palmer House Hilton. Submit your PAPER, your ABSTRACT, your PROPOSAL, your PANEL and come join us! The submission activity up through today (some tracks are running well ahead of last year) says another great MBAA International conference is coming up.
Please go to http://www.mbaainternational.org/pdf/Call_For_Papers_2014.pdf to view our general call for papers (or see the contacts below). Our 2014 conference meets Wednesday, March 26 through Friday, March 28 at the classic Palmer House Hilton in the heart of Chicago’s Loop.
You will enjoy a great night of high-energy dancing music with our Chicago Clues Review, and you will revisit 1964 with one of the world’s leading Beatles Tribute Bands – American English – both entertainment events at no charge to conference registrants! – all included in the $195 conference registration fee ($60 for students).
As always, you can count on MBAA International to provide practical, hands-on how to get published help along with rich networking and great fun!
One more almost unbelievable thing you should know - we’re offering the Palmer House Hilton at just $174 per night!
I hope to see you in Chicago!
Jeff Clark
Executive Director, MBAA International
Contact one of the persons listed below if you have questions, proposals, ideas, etc. If you aren’t sure where to go next, contact the general program chair, Barbara Nemecek, at bnemecek at outlook.com or myself (Jeff Clark at jeff.clark at mtsu.edu).

2014 MBAA International Professional Division Program Chairs

Academy of Business
Economics
H. Scott Wallace
Univ. of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
(715) 346-4358
swallace at uwsp.edu

Academy of Finance
Nalinaksha Bhattacharyya
University of Alaska
(907) 786-1949
nalinaksha at gmail.com

Academy of Intl. Bus.,
Midwest Region
Hamid Yeganeh
Winona State University
(507) 474-6927
hyeganeh at winona.edu

Business and Health
Administration
Zach Frank
Washburn University
(785) 670-1406
zach.frank at washburn.edu

Business, Society,
and Government
Lee Weyant
Kutztown University
(484) 646-5949
weyant at kutztown.edu

Marketing Management
Association
Roscoe Hightower
Florida A&M University
(850) 599-8335
roscoe.hightower at famu.edu

Midwest Academy
of Legal Studies in
Business
Steven Palmer
Northwestern Ok. St. Univ.
(580) 327-8507
scpalmer at nwosu.edu

Bill Roach  HC 310 D                                            Personal Homepage School of Business                                    Horatio Alger, Jr. Resources Washburn University                      Email:  william.roach at washburn.edu
1700 SW College Ave.      Alternate email:       william.roach at gmail.com Topeka, KS 66621        Voice:  (785) 670 - 1748  Fax:   785-760-1063 WU Diversity Events Calendar    LGBT and Allies Scholarship Resources KD0MOW :  Amateur Extra Class       EchoLink
Umbra:  Ervum sceleris acerbum pomum gerit.

WU Diversity Initiatives:  http://www.facebook.com/WUdiversity