CFP: "New Firms and the Quality of Work", Tübingen, Germany, February 20-21, 2014

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Jul 30 14:37:36 CEST 2013

From: Andreas Koch [mailto:andreas.koch at iaw.edu]
Date: Tue 30 Jul 2013 13:22

*****************************
*** Apologies for Cross-Posting ***
*****************************

Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to our scientific workshop on

"New Firms and the Quality of Work - Working Conditions in the New Economy"

to be held in Tübingen, Germany on February 20 and 21, 2014.

We would be grateful for your submissions and contributions.

Further information can be found on the conference website at www.iaw.edu/iaw/workshop2014

Please feel free to disseminate this information.

Best regards,

Andreas Koch

**
Dr. Andreas Koch
Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW)
Institute for Applied Economic Research
Tübingen, Germany
www.iaw.edu
Tel         +49 7071 9896-12