REMINDER: DEADLINE EXTENDED: May 29 - Call for Papers - Research Conference on High-Growth Women's Entrepreneurship - June 29, 2013 - London, UK

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu May 16 15:37:34 CEST 2013

From: Mindee Forman [mailto:mforman at consultant.kauffman.org]
Date: Wed 15 May 2013 17:01

**Apologies for cross-postings**

Deadline Extended: Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks to the generous sponsorship of the Kauffman Foundation, we are pleased to host an intimate academic conference aimed at bringing together experts and scholars from across disciplines such as law, finance, economics, management, marketing and entrepreneurship to discuss current work on high-growth women's entrepreneurship.

This one day conference, immediately following the We Own It Summit, will provide a forum for discussion of current and emerging work.  We invite contributions that represent original, interesting, and ambitious research.

Date: Saturday, June 29th, 2013 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.  Coffee, lunch and snacks will be provided.  There will be no fee for presenters.

Location: Grange St.Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman Street, London, UK

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS:
We are seeking submissions of paper proposals:  Please submit an abstract of up to 1000 words on current research on this topic.  Papers selected will be presented in poster sessions to encourage one-on-one discussions. Please submit original, unpublished work only.

Please include a title page with your name, academic affiliation, department affiliation, and 3-5 keywords. Due date for submissions has been extended to Wednesday, May 29th, 2013. Upload submissions here: http://kauffman.org/womensresearch

Conference co-coordinators:
Alicia Robb, Kauffman Foundation (arobb at kauffman.org) Teresa Nelson, Simmons College (teresa.nelson at simmons.edu)

Please let me know if you have any questions! More information can be found at http://sites.kauffman.org/womensresearch
Alicia M. Robb, Ph.D.
Senior Fellow, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Research Associate, University of California, Santa Cruz & University of Colorado, Boulder Visiting Scholar, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta &  Basque Institute for Competitiveness www.kauffman.org/kfs
415.259.9009