REMINDER: Abstract Deadline for 2013 Marketing & Entrepreneurship Research Symposium in Boston (MA)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Feb 27 11:58:02 CET 2013

From: Fabian Eggers [mailto:fabian.eggers at menlo.edu]
Date: Tue 26 Feb 2013 22:00

The abstract deadline for the 2013 Research Symposium is approaching (March 1)!

We are proud to announce that Michael H. Morris accepted our invitation as 2013 keynote speaker.

Also, be aware of our Doctoral Consortium (sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation) - a huge opportunity for all young and future entrepreneurial marketing scholars!

Important dates and info:

Two page abstract submissions are due on March 1 Final papers are due July 15 (Please send to fabian.eggers at menlo.edu)

Conference dates: August 7-9
Conference location:  Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston (MA)
Theme: "[Money] Can't Buy Me Love - the Role of the Customer at the Marketing/Entrepreneurship Interface"

Please see our symposium website www.marketing-entrepreneurship.org for more information.

Thanks!

The symposium co-chairs,
Glenn Omura, Michigan State University