CFP: 2012 Research Symposium in Chicago - Abstract deadline EXTENDED

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Fri May 4 12:12:01 CEST 2012

From: Fabian Eggers [mailto:fabian.eggers at menlo.edu]
Date: Fri 4 May 2012 00:40

Dear all!

We would like to remind you of the 2012 Global Research Symposium on Marketing and Entrepreneurship, Chicago (IL), August 16-17 (with a pre-symposium reception on August 15!).

We have received a good number of abstract submissions so far. Still, we decided to extend the abstract deadline to May 31 (those who already submitted will receive a decision letter next week).

Final papers are still due on July 15. All abstracts and papers should be sent to fabian.eggers at menlo.edu.
Papers are welcome in any area of the marketing/entrepreneurship interface including:

1. Marketing Uniquenesses in Entrepreneurship and SMEs
2. Entrepreneurial Marketing
3. Opportunity recognition/creation, assessment, and exploitation
4. Ethics and entrepreneurial marketing (EM)
5. EM and effectuation
6. Entrepreneurial marketing processes: How different?
7. Public sector entrepreneurial marketing and Support
8. Social and CSR issues in EM

Papers on emerging topics that relate to marketing and entrepreneurship are very much encouraged.

This Call for Papers, the Blue Book 2011, and additional info can be found on our new symposium website: www.marketing-entrepreneurship.org

Thanks!
Fabian

Fabian Eggers, Ph.D.