CFP: Extension of the deadline for abstracts of ISEI 2012 (Venice), new opportunities and information

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Jan 2 15:20:26 CET 2012

From: Paolo Giacon [mailto:paolo.giacon at unipd.it]
Date: Thu 29 Dec 2011 00:46

Dear collegue,

we would like to inform you that the Organizing Committee of ISEI 2012 decided to extend the deadline for the submission of the abstracts of the International Symposium (www.rieforum.org). We are pleased to inform you that the new deadline is January, 20th, 2012.

We would like also to inform you that selected authors will be invited by the Scientific Committee to elaborate their research topic and submit the results to two important Inderscience journals:
The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (special issue on "Innovative Policies on Entrepreneurship for Economic Growth", the call is available http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=1781 ).
The Internaional Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management ("special issue on Young and Innovative Entrepreneurship", the call is available http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=1779 ).
Finally we are honoured to announce that our event obtained the patronage and the support of the Italian National Agency for the diffusion of Innovative Technologies (Precidency of the Council of Ministers).

We also offer the opportunity to organize special traks that focus on particular topics,during the Symposium. If you are interested in promoting a special track and organizing it with our support, send an email as soon as possible. The special tracks could cover the topics of the conference:

1. ECONOMIC GROWTH
2. ENTREPRENEURIAL  BEHAVIOURS, RISK AND UNCERTAINTY
3. INNOVATION
4. ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITIES, CREATIVITY, ALERTNESS
5. STRATEGIES, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS MODELS
6. TECHNOLOGICAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
7. SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND THE SOCIAL ROLE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
8. ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN PUBLIC ORGANIZATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS
9. NEW VENTURE CREATION: PROCESS, PEOPLE, RESOURCES
10. ENTREPRENEURIAL EDUCATION
11. ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN EMERGING ECONOMIES
12. FINANCE
13. POLICIES AND PUBLIC PROGRAMMES

If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact me: paolo.giacon at unipd.it
On behalf of the Organizing Commitee,

best regards

Paolo Giacon
--
Dr. Paolo Giacon
Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Padua
email: paolo.giacon at unipd.it

International Symposium on Entrepreneurship and Innovation ISEI 2012: www.rieforum.org
Special Issue of IJEIM: "Young and Innovative Entrepreneurship" http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=1779
Special Issue of IJESB: "Innovative policies on entrepreneurship for economic growth" http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=1781