REQUEST: Validated questionnaires to be used in Ph.D. Research in entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Nov 16 10:56:15 CET 2011

From: Joseph Cherukara [jmcherukara at gmail.com]
Date: Wed 16 Nov 2011 10:24

Dear Fellow Researchers and Academicians

I am a research Scholar of Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, Kerala, India.

The theme of my research is “A Study on Factors Leading to Entrepreneurial Success”.  I plan to conduct an inter-disciplinary study combining the relevant theories of Economics, sociology and Psychology.  My problem is difficulty in accessing validated questionnaires for measuring the following areas listed below.
If any of you have access to validated questionnaires related to any of the listed items, and forwarded it  to me, I would be much obliged for the great service and it will be acknowledged in the final thesis.

Kind regards
Joseph M. Cherukara

Community
·         Ethnic Entrepreneurship