CFP: Institute for Small Business & Entrepreneurship 33rd Annual Conference

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Fri Mar 19 10:08:37 MEZ 2010

Institute for Small Business & Entrepreneurship 33rd Annual Conference
3rd & 4th November 2010, Grand Connaught Rooms, London
CALL FOR PAPERS

We are delighted to invite you to participate in our 33rd Annual Conference "Looking to the Future: Economic and Social Regeneration through Entrepreneurial Activity", to be held at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London, 3rd & 4th November 2010. Please note the following dates for your diary!

3rd March 2010
Registration for Conference Opens (with Early Bird Discounts)

16th April 2010
Deadline for submitting all abstracts. (Please note, this deadline applies to all paper categories)

30th June 2010
All Abstracts Reviewed. Abstracts Accepted or Rejected. Successful submitters given feedback to input into final papers.

1st July 2010
Early Bird Discount Ends.

31st July 2010
Deadline for submitting all final papers. (Please note, this deadline applies to all paper categories)

14th September 2010
Final Decisions made on all papers and submitters informed if successful or not.

31st September 2010
Scheduling of all papers for ISBE Conference Complete.

Submission Guidelines:  We invite you to submit an abstract and share your research, thinking and findings with the delegates of the ISBE 2010 Conference. We welcome Academic Research Papers (either refereed or working), Practitioner Papers and Case Studies for presentation at the Conference.  This year, papers are invited for submission to the following tracks:

. Learning for Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Education
. Managing for Regeneration, Sustainability and Growth
. Business Support Policy and Practice
. Business Creation and Business Closure
. Networks, Innovation and Resource Acquisition
. Gender and Enterprise
. ICT, IT and E-Business in the Small Firm Sector
. Finance, Venture Capital, Taxation and Regulation
. Creative Industries Entrepreneurship
. Social, environmental and ethical enterprise
. Entrepreneurship in Minority Groups
. Family Business in the Small Business Sector

To submit your abstract please visit our conference website by clicking here or visit http://www.isbe.org.uk/isbe2010.