RESPONSE: PhD in Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Sat Jan 16 10:58:49 CET 2010

From: Mvanginyi Mavangila [lugarawa22 at yahoo.com]
Date: Fri 15 Jan 2010 10:14

Dear Sir/ Madam.

The following request was sent to you via email and I received some response

I am a citizen of Tanzania and would like to study for a PhD in entrepreneuship most likely within East Africa however I have no funds for the programme. Age= 48 yrs. Worked for 21 years as a trainer and I am Based at Moshi University College of Cooperative and Business Studies. Can anyone help out there?
Legnard

Unfortunately one of the good responses I recieved can not be traced in my Inbox. The response was from someone in Norway and I remember the information had some good advise that if possible we should proceed by writing a proposal for collaboration between my institution and an institution in Norway
I have tried so hard to trace this message but its no where to be seen. Can you please assist me by forwading it to me if you have it somewhere in your data base?

Kind regards
Legnard