POSITIONS: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Change (University of Winchester)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Nov 4 10:16:01 CET 2009

The University of Winchester
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Change
Grade 7, £29,705 to £33,432 or Grade 8, £34,435 to £43,622 per annum

We are seeking applicants with experience of teaching entrepreneurship, innovation and/or change.

Our ideal candidate will have teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and will also have experience of, or an interest in, programme leadership.  You will work closely with the Head of Management to establish the newly-validated undergraduate programme in Business Management with Enterprise and Innovation, and will manage the Business School's participation in the University's highly successful Enterprise Programme.

The successful candidate will demonstrate an aptitude for research and a willingness to participate in the development of knowledge exchange activities, networking and building relationships with the local business community.  The focus of these activities will be the Business School's Enterprise Network, run in collaboration with a number of local organisations.
We are seeking team members with excellent leadership, management, communication and negotiation skills, together with the ability to shape and deliver a vision for the Business School.

The University is committed to the well being and development of its employees and, as such, offers an excellent staff development programme, sports facilities and final salary pension scheme.

Post no: BLS-D11
Closing Date: 16 November
Interview Date: 2 December

Applications should be made online at www.winchester.ac.uk.  Please note that posts close at midnight on the date stated. CVs and late applications will not be accepted.

The Human Resources Department, University of Winchester, Winchester, Hampshire, S022 4NR Fax: (01962) 827401

We delight in diversity in our workforce and seek others that share this value.

More info at http://www.winchester.ac.uk/view.ashx?Item=35117