ANNOUNCE: Call for Reviewers (CCSBE 2009)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Apr 28 17:31:05 CEST 2009

From: Stewart Melanson [mailto:melanson at ryerson.ca]
Date: Mon 27 Apr 2009 18:15

Greetings,

We at the Ted rogers School of Management invite you to participate as a
reviewer for CCSBE 2009!

The conference website is:  www.ryerson.ca/ccsbe/index.html

Being a reviewer is an important part of being an academic and by
participating in the review process, it exposes you to new ideas and
thinking in addition to your providing feedback to fellow academics.  If
you are interested in being a reviewer, contact me at:
melanson at ryerson.ca

We also invite you to attend this conference and encourage you to submit
an abstract or panel proposal (deadline is May 15); for info on
submissions to CCSBE 2009, see:

www.ryerson.ca/ccsbe/cfp/

As brief background to the event:

Entrepreneurship is the engine of economic growth in Canada.
International surveys, such as the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
(GEM), rank Canada as one of the most entrepreneurial countries (in
terms of new start-ups) in the world. But most Canadian start-ups do not
grow into successful, sustainable mid or large-size enterprises.
Canadian innovation and technology tends to go abroad to be
commercialized and Canada loses the benefits.

If you agree, come present and/or attend the 30th anniversary of the
CANADIAN COUNSEL FOR SMALL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP conference
being hosted at Ryerson on October 16-18th.  We are looking for thought
leaders, policy makers, innovative CEOs, tier 1 service providers and
academics who wish to share their wisdom. Presentations can be papers,
seminars, and workshops so long as they deal with innovation and
entrepreneurship, we want you!

Again, for more info on the conference, go to our Website:
http://www.ryerson.ca/ccsbe/index.html
and to express interest as a reviewer, contact me at;
melanson at ryerson.ca

Best regards,

Stewart Melanson
Assistant Professor, Program Chair, CCSBE 2009
Ted Rogers School of Management

melanson at ryerson.ca
(W) 416-979-5000 ext. 4213
Office: RBB 1-125