REQUEST: Contemporary Theories on Entrepreneurial Success and Tool for EOIMeasuring

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Mar 25 13:19:36 CET 2009

From: Joseph Cherukara [mailto:jmcherukara at gmail.com]
Date: Mon 23 Mar 2009 12:01

Dear Friends
I am doing research on the theme: A Study on Factors Leading to Entrepreneurial Success.

I would like to solicit your help in the following areas:
Reference to book sources for
1. Contemporary Theories about the Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Success
2. Validated Tools for Measuring Entrepreneurial Orientation Index.
I wish to be associated with those who have done of currently doing research in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Success for knowledge exchange.

Kind regards,
Joseph Cherukara,
Research Scholar, School of Management Studies,
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala, India