TOC: International Journal of Technology Marketing, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2009

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Mar 2 16:53:37 CET 2009

From: Alexander Brem [mailto:brem at industriebetriebslehre.de]
Date: Sat 28 Feb 2009 20:13
Dear all,

Please find attached the TOC of the new issue of the International
Journal
of Technology Marketing. If you have an interesting article to submit,
please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Eric Viardot at

https://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=116

Best Regards

Alexander Brem

----
--
International Journal of Technology Marketing (IJTMKT), 2009, Vol. 4 No.
1