REQUEST: Cognitive Map modeling with NeuroFuzzy

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Jan 26 13:16:21 CET 2009

From: Ali Heidari [mailto:aheidary at ut.ac.ir]
Date: Thu 22 Jan 2009 17:01

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to analysis a Collective Causal Cognitive Mapping Model, as a result of my Ph.D dissertation, that has 26 node (concept) and more than 100 causal relationship(link). I would like to do this analysis work with NeuroFuzzy
technique. Is it workable and with how many sample data? can you help me?

--
BestRegards,
Ali Heidari,