ANNOUNCE: PhD scholarships at Max Planck Institute of Economics

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Jan 6 13:21:16 CET 2009

From: Prashanth Mahagaonkar [mailto:mahagaonkar at econ.mpg.de]
Date: Tue 30 Dec 2008 11:10

Hi
Heres some latest info from our institute.
also check more info on this website:
http://www.econ.mpg.de/files/2008/evo_projects.html

cheers
MP

********************
PhD scholarships

are available at the Evolutionary Economics Group of the Max Planck
Institute of Economics.

The dissertation projects will focus on either of the four suggested
themes below. Please clearly indicate the project you apply for when
sending your application.

Scholarships are granted for two years and can be renewed for another
year. For questions concerning the terms of the scholarship contact Dr.
Christian Schubert. It is possible to participate in the Jena Graduate
School "The Economics of Innovative Change."

Applicants are expected to show a strong interest in the research
project and to hold the equivalent of a Master's degree in economics,
management or a related discipline. If you want to join our
internationally oriented research group, please send letter of interest,

CV and samples of your prior scholarly work (e.g., publications and
working papers if any, abstract of Master's thesis) to:

Max Planck Institute of Economics
Evolutionary Economics Group
Professor Ulrich Witt
Kahlaische Str. 10
D-07745 JENA
GERMANY

* Project 1: The Structural Transformations of the Economy and its
Sustainability
* Project 2: Behavioral and Entrepreneurial Approaches to the Theory of
the Firm
* Project 3: Political Innovation Processes
* Project 4: Changing Preferences and Consumption Patterns in Developing
Countries and their Effects on the Import Structure