POSITIONS: Research fellow in small business

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Dec 1 17:36:47 CET 2008

From: a.r.anderson at rgu.ac.uk [mailto:a.r.anderson at rgu.ac.uk]
Date: Sun 30 Nov 2008 14:00

We seek a Research Fellow to work in the area of small business.
Professor Alistair R Anderson has recently been appointed as the
Federation of Small Business Professor and seeks a research colleague to
develop and publish research in the topic. There will be a number of new
and interesting projects aimed at improving our understanding of this
important sector. Professor Anderson is editor of Entrepreneurship and
Regional Development and a secondary aspect of this job will be to
contribute to the editorial role. The job thus presents an opportunity
to develop publications and research experience.

The successful candidate is likely to have a PhD in the topic area and
have some publication experience. As well as an empathy for small
business and an understanding of the literature, we expect the candidate
to have a grasp of qualitative and quantitative methods with an
understanding of research processes. The Fellow will join the Centre for
Entrepreneurship which has a sound record in entrepreneurship and small
business teaching and research.

Full details can be found at jobs.ac.uk or on our website.
Informal enquiries can be made in the first instance to Alistair R
Anderson at a.r.anderson at rgu.ac.uk

Alistair R Anderson
FSB Professor of Small Business