RESPONSE: Model on Technology and Knowledge Transfer

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Oct 30 13:59:19 CET 2008

From: retha louise hofmeyr [mailto:rethalouise at gmail.com]
Date: Wed, 29. October 2008 17:41

Hi Niamh!

Have you come across the writings of Norris Krueger?

He has done a lot on the topic with his students at Boise University in a project called TEAMS. He is also very approachable. Here are some of his articles that may interest you - hope this is helpful

kind regards

Retha-Louise Hofmeyr
Namibia

Krueger, N. & Brazeal, D. 1994. Entrepreneurial Potential & Potential Entrepreneurs.   Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 18 (3): 91-104.
Krueger, N. & Dickson, P. 1994. How Believing in Ourselves Increases Risk Taking: Self-Efficacy and Perceptions or Opportunity and Threat. Decision Sciences, 25(3): 385-400.
Krueger, N. 1997a.  Organizational Inhibitions:  Perpetual Barriers to Opportunity Emergence. USASBE Annual National Conference Entrepreneurship: The Engine of Global Economic Development. San Francisco, California, 21-24 June: 1-15.
Krueger, N.F.  1997b. Nurturing Local Economic Resilience: How Communities Can Develop Entrepreneurial Potential,  International Conference on Social Entrepreneurship (Best Paper Finalist).
Krueger, N.F. 2000a. The Cognitive Infrastructure of Opportunity Emergence, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice,  24(3): 5-23.
Krueger, N.F., Reilly, M & Carsrud, A. 2000b. Competing Models of Entrepreneurial Intentions, Journal of Business Venturing, 15: 411-432.
Krueger, N.F. 2007. What Lies Beneath?: The Experiential Essence of Entrepreneurial Thinking. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (1):123 -138.