RESPONSE: Impact of entrepreneurship on social development

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Apr 28 09:26:58 MESZ 2008

From: Avron Olshewsky [mailto:avrono at avrono.co.uk]
Date: Fri 25 April 2008 21:11

Hi,

I am looking at social entrepreneurship to some extent, if that is what
you are refering too. That is entrepreneurship which has social
responsibilty as a requirement as opposed to profit maximization.
We can discuss further if you wish, have a look at

    * Austin J, Stevenson H, Wei-Skillern J, ENTREPRENEURSHIP THEORY and
      PRACTICE, January 2006,Social and Commercial Entrepreneurship:
      Same, different, or Both?

Regards
Avron

*** Avron Olshewsky
***
*** Skype : Avrono
*** MSN: avrono at mail.com
*** VOIP London Phone : 02071837733
*** (UK numbers will ring me if online OR leave a voicemail)
***
*** Mobile/Cell Brazil 	: +55 (0)21 9470 5044
*** Home/Ofice Brazil  	: +55 (0)21 21133 773
***