RESPONSE: Nurturing entrepreneurial thinking

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Fri Apr 18 08:20:47 CEST 2008

From: shams abdullah [mailto:cengal58 at yahoo.com]
Date: Fr 18.04.2008 04:04

Hi everebody,

Well, thank you for comments and suggestions on the
above topic. Basically, I'm at the early stage of my
research. What I mean with environment is for e.g.
teaching and learning process and students'
activities. I do agree with Anderson that thinking is
not a linear process. Currently, I'm looking at Plsek
(1997)model of the process of directed creativity(in
his book entitled creativity, innovation and quality).
Thus,I'm contemplating on how does that model can be
applied to nurtures entrepreneurial ideas. Feel free
to comment!!

Shams