REQUEST: Entrepreneurship and the Informal Economy

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Apr 17 16:14:15 CEST 2008

From: Avron Olshewsky [mailto:avrono at avrono.co.uk]
Date: Thu 17. April 2008 16:42

Hi,

I am currently completing an MBA in Brazil, which includes a research
dissertation, my focus being Entrepreneurship. Whilst doing a
participative case study with a new venture, I noticed that informality
is not simply a phenomena of the poor, in fact it extends to all parts
of society. My basic questions are what are the mechanisms that
facilitate informality and how does informality effect economic
development in emerging economies. I am looking for interested parties
to discuss research and findings. Should you be interested please
contact me via email: avrono at avrono.co.uk

Many thanks
Avron

--
*** Avron Olshewsky
***
*** MSN: avrono at mail.com
*** VOIP London Phone : 02071837733
*** (UK numbers will ring me if online OR leave a voicemail)
***
*** Mobile/Cell Brazil 	: +55 (0)21 9470 5044
*** Home/Ofice Brazil  	: +55 (0)21 21133 773
***