REQUEST: Nurturing entrepreneurial thinking

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Apr 17 14:36:31 CEST 2008

From: shams abdullah [mailto:cengal58 at yahoo.com]
Date: Tue 17. April 2008 06:09

Hi!

I'm shamsuri from national University of Malaysia currently pursuing
entrepreneurship education at doctoral level. My research area is on
entreprenurial thinking (from idea development and until before business
plan)and my broad research question is whether Malaysian polytechnics'
environment nurtures entrepreneurial thinking among the students.
Welcome any ideas, insights and suggestions.Could be contacted at
cengal58 at yahoo.com

TQ

Shams