POSITIONS: Leicester Business School

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed May 2 12:37:38 CEST 2007

De Montfort University - Leicester Business School
Reference No.: 4480
Job title: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer - Management & Innovation
Salary: £27,465 - £39,160 pa (pay award pending Aug 07)
Faculty: Business & Law
Deadline: 18 May 2007

Vacany Details

We seek two Lecturers/Senior Lecturers with appropriate flexibility, enthusiasm and expertise to join our dynamic and innovative Department of Strategy & Management. We deliver a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate and corporate programmes and in August 2009 are scheduled to move into a new state of the art Faculty building. The Management & Innovation appointee will contribute to management teaching and join an enthusiastic existing staff group developing teaching in creative management & innovation across a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The successful candidate to
the second post will join our team in delivering and developing strategic management and related teaching across a range of programmes and levels. Both posts will provide an opportunity to contribute to other related subject areas for example, Entrepreneurship, International Business, Crisis Management or Organisational Climates. Staff also actively develop their skills profile and engage in research and/or consultancy activities. For an informal discussion you may contact the Head of Department, Andy Rees.

Tel: 0116 2577212.
E Mail: ahrcor at dmu.ac.uk

Please quote relevant reference number.

More inof at http://www.jobs-dmu.co.uk/academicmoreinfo.asp?JID=1445