CFP: Int. Symposium on Management of Technology (ISMOT)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Jul 19 09:33:40 MESZ 2006

Call for Papers - International Symposium on Management of Technology
(ISMOT)
Hangzhou, China
June 1 to 3, 2007
Deadline (Abstracts): November 15, 2006

You are cordially invited to participate in the 5th International
Symposium on Management of Technology (ISMOT'07) to be held in Hangzhou,
China from June 1 to 3, 2007. The conference shall be a great event for
scholars and officers who are interested or involved in technology
management research, education or implementation in academic
institutions, industrial corporations or government agencies.

The conference will deal with wide topics in management of technology
and innovation, focusing on managing total innovation and open
innovation in the 21st century. The range of topics will be further
expanded by a series of events integrated into the conference, ranging
from workshops to plenary and special focus sessions.

We hope that you will find the time also to explore Hangzhou and its
surroundings. We arrange every issue to offer attractive social programs
and to make sure that there is ample time for fruitful discussions but
also for personal encounters with old and new friends.

We will appreciate it if you please share this message with your
colleagues. When you receive multi-copy of this message, please ignore
of it. Thanks for your attention!

We are looking forward to meeting you at Hangzhou and ISMOT'07.

More info at http://www.cma.zju.edu.cn/ismot/index.htm