CFP: AGSE International Entrepreneurship Research Exchange

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue May 23 09:28:37 MESZ 2006

From: siriterjesen at yahoo.com [Siri Terjesen]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 01:15

AGSE International Entrepreneurship Research Exchange Feb 6-92007;
abstracts due July 1 2006

Dear Colleague,
Looking for a good reason to go 'Down Under'? Here is one: February 6-9,
2007, we at Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane will host
the 4th AGSE International Entrepreneurship Research Exchange. This
meeting is modelled after the 'Babson Conference' (BCERC) and has become
quite a decent conference looking to become a great one with your help.
Besides, early February is a good time to escape the Northern hemisphere
and a wonderful time to visit Oz...

Apologies for the short notice--the deadline for submission of abstracts
is July 1, 2006. But that's just for an abstract...

Further details can be found on the AGSE website
http://www.swin.edu.au/agse/research/conferences.htm and
http://www.swin.edu.au/agse/research/research_exchange2.htm

Now that I'm already bothering you -and as the publisher does very close
to nothing to tell you about it-- -please excuse my informing you about
my book 'Researching Entrepreneurship', which is now available in
paperback for an affordable USD 34.95. Check links below for Table of
Contents and free previews of parts of the book itself. It is written
with those in mind who are research students within or more senior
'migrants' to the field of Entrepreneurship Research, and in a style
that you hopefully will find somewhat more bearable than the average
methods-orientated book.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you in Brisbane in
February!

Best Regards & with apologies for any duplicates,

Per Davidsson

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0387257012/104-2584737-1946342?v=glance
&n=283155

http://www.amazon.com/gp/sitbv3/reader/104-2584737-1946342?%5Fencoding=U