ANNOUNCE: Disabled faculty

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-essen.de
Mon Feb 20 09:41:53 MEZ 2006

From: Charles Wankel [wankelc at optonline.net]
Date: Sat 18 Feb 2006 23:47

Colleagues:

I have started a new discussion list for disabled-faculty and those
interested in them as a research topic.  DISABLED-FACULTY is a place for
networking and exchange of information on the reasonable accommodations
requested by faculty at universities and other higher educational
institutions in which they teach and research. Topics will include
discussions of the legal and social contexts that germane issues are
nested
within and specific cases and situations.  This discussion forum is
co-sponsored by the Academy of Management HR, MED and SIM divisions.
However, faculty members from all disciplines are explicitly sought to
join
us.  Although just established, we already have scores of members from
several continents.
To join go to:
http://aomlists.pace.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=disabled-faculty&A=1

Collegially,