CFP: Call for Abstracts: Innovation Growth Lab (IGL): Making Innovation and Growth Policy Work

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Feb 15 17:01:52 CET 2016

From: Alex Krause [mailto:akrause at kauffman.org]
Date: Thu 11 Feb 2016 23:53

Dear colleagues,

In May 2016 the Innovation Growth Lab (IGL) is organizing a number of events in London to advance the use of experimental approaches in the fields of innovation and entrepreneurship. These include the IGL Global Conference on Wednesday May 25th under the theme "Making Innovation and Growth Policy Work", and the IGL Research Meeting on Tuesday May 24th. Information with regards to these events can be found here [http://www.innovationgrowthlab.org/igl-global-conference].

The IGL Research Meeting will provide a forum for researchers to discuss academic research that uses experimental methods to improve our understanding of the drivers of innovation, entrepreneurship and growth, and what works to increase them. The day will include plenary and parallel sessions and also offer researchers opportunities to network and share experiences of designing and running trials.

We welcome empirical research that provides evidence on the best approaches to increase innovation, support high-growth entrepreneurship and accelerate business growth. More specifically, we encourage abstracts both on completed or ongoing randomized controlled trials (whether in the design, implementation or analysis stage), as well as abstracts for review papers synthesizing evidence or drawing on generalizable lessons learned.

We invite submissions of abstracts of 250-400 words on the following themes: (1) Science and innovation and (2) Entrepreneurship and business growth.

Please click here [http://www.innovationgrowthlab.org/sites/default/files/IGL%20Research%20Meeting%202016%20-%20Call%20for%20Abstracts_0.pdf] for full details on the call for abstracts.

Submission deadline for abstracts: Monday 22 February 2016.

For any enquiries relating to this call, please contact the IGL team at innovationgrowthlab at nesta.org.uk.

Please feel free to forward this call to any researcher that may be interested.

Best wishes,
Albert Bravo-Biosca