CFP: call for papers - Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Corporate Sustainability (IMECS) conference - Prague, May 26-27, 2016

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Jan 25 18:02:21 CET 2016

From: Martin Lukeš [mailto:martin.lukes at vse.cz]
Date: Sun 24 Jan 2016 18:07

We would like to invite you to the 4th conference "INNOVATION MANAGEMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND CORPORATE SUSTAINABILITY", which will take place on May 26 - 27, 2016 at the University of Economics, Prague.

The extended deadline for abstract submission is February 15, 2016.

We gladly announce internationally recognized keynote speakers who confirmed their participation such as Lorenzo Costantino (IDP European Consultants), Jason Evans (Aston University), Karel Havlíček (AMSP), Gunther Herr (WOIS Institut), Jan Kratzer (Center for Entrepreneurship, Berlin Institute of Technology), Anna Pilková (Comenius University), Mathias Schüz (ZHAW School of Management and Law) and Marko Torkkeli (Lappeenranta University of Technology).

Conference proceedings will be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is integrated index within Web of Science, Thomson Reuters. Authors of selected papers will be encouraged to expand and submit to Central European Business Review, journal listed in ERIH PLUS database.

More details on the conference can be found at http://imecs.vse.cz/

We look forward to welcoming you in Prague.

doc. Ing. Mgr. Martin Lukeš, Ph.D.
Chair of Scientific Committee
Vice Dean for Science, Research and Ph.D. Studies
Faculty of Business Administration
University of Economics, Prague

Doc. Ing. Mgr. Martin Lukeš, Ph.D.
Deputy Head, Department of Entrepreneurship
Vice-Dean for Science, Research and Doctorate Studies, Faculty of Business Administration
University of Economics, Prague
Phone: +420 224 098 427
E-mail: martin.lukes at vse.cz