ANNOUNCE: on behalf of Prof. Søren Salomo - new PhD course at DTU (DK)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Oct 16 17:00:24 MESZ 2014

From: Tamara Stucchi ‎[tamst at dtu.dk]‎
Date: Tue 14 Oct 2014 12:24

I am writing this email on behalf of Prof. Søren Salomo.
DTU Management is organizing a PhD course on Nascent Entrepreneurship on December 1-3, 2014, in Copenhagen.
The course is worth 2.5 ECTS points and is free of charge.

The official call for the course is the following:

*******************

*Call for participants*
*Ph.D. course on Nascent Entrepreneurship - Conceptual and
Methodological Challenges*
Copenhagen, December 1-3, 2014

Dear colleague,
We would like to invite you to the *Ph.D. course on Nascent
Entrepreneurship (2.5 ECTS) *that will be held on *December 1-3, 2014
*in *Copenhagen*, at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU). This
Ph.D. course is a joint collaboration with *Fonden for Entreprenørskab
*and *DTU Management.*
The link to the workshop is
_http://www.kurser.dtu.dk/courses/42709/default.aspx?menulanguage=en-GB_
*Scientific committee*
- Professor Dimo Dimov (University of Bath)
- Professor Marc Gruber (EPFL)
- Professor Søren Salomo (DTU)
For more information and *signing up *you are welcome to contact Tamara
Stucchi (DTU) at tamst at dtu.dk <mailto:tamst at dtu.dk>.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!

**********

I hope this is possible and I thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Tamara

Tamara Stucchi, PhD
Postdoctoral fellow & CIEL project leader at DTU
Technology and Innovation Management
Technical University of Denmark
Department of Management Engineering
Produktionstorvet 426, room 030A