POSITIONS: Open Academic Positions at Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship @ University of Strathclyde

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Apr 7 10:15:58 MESZ 2014

From: Erik Monsen [mailto:erik.monsen at strath.ac.uk]
Date: Fri 4 Apr 2014 18:11

Open Academic Positions at Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship @ University of Strathclyde

The Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship and the Strathclyde School of Business is delighted to invite applications for two Lecturer/Senior Lecturer posts and one Professor post. We welcome applications from entrepreneurship scholars with growing and established international reputations for excellent entrepreneurship research and teaching accompanied with a passion for engagement with entrepreneurs, industry leaders,  policy makers, and other key stakeholders in the Scottish and UK entrepreneurial ecosystem.

The University of Strathclyde was established as a place for useful learning and we are keen that applicants also demonstrate experience of and potential to make use of their research to inform and have impact on entrepreneurship practice and policy. We are interested in receiving applications from entrepreneurship scholars from a variety of areas including: Corporate Entrepreneurship, Technology Entrepreneurship, Family Enterprise, Entrepreneurial Finance, Creative Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Selling, Innovation and Creativity and, Small Firm Growth.

The closing date to apply for these three posts is 01 May 2014. Detailed information and instructions on how to apply are available on the University of Strathclyde website: https://but.mis.strath.ac.uk/vacancies/control/vacancylist?vacCat=*

Best Regards,
Erik

Dr Erik Monsen
Senior Lecturer and Director of Research Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship Strathclyde Business School, University of Strathclyde Room 7.06, Sir William Duncan Building
130 Rottenrow, Glasgow, G4 0GE, Scotland-UK
Tel: +44 141 548 3157
Email: erik.monsen at strath.ac.uk
Web: http://www.strath.ac.uk/huntercentre/staff/dr_erik_monsen/
Only 1% of the world's business schools are triple accredited:  Strathclyde is one of them http://www.strath.ac.uk/business/accreditations/

The University of Strathclyde, charity number SC015263