What's hot in entrepreneurship research 2013?

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Jun 27 15:42:00 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

A little while ago I did a survey on current trends in entrepreneurship
research. The project was called "What's hot in entrepreneurship
research 2013?" and you can access the results now at

https://entrepreneurship.uni-hohenheim.de/whats-hot

"What's hot in entrepreneurship research 2013" is an international
expert survey aimed at the identification of relevant topics and
methods. According to the survey, the entrepreneurial process, social
entrepreneurship as well as entrepreneurial thinking and behavior are
currently the most relevant topics within the field of entrepreneurship
research. Methods are still dominated by quantitative approaches,
respondents perceive them, however, as being associated with less
potential to generate new insights when compared to other analytical
approaches. In particular qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) is
identified as a new or underappreciated method going along with the
potential for new and interesting findings.

I hope you find this useful, I will be happy if you share your thought
on this with me.

Best regards

Andreas

--