RESPONSE: Ph.D. studentship at University of Padua, Italy

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Sep 25 20:34:49 CEST 2012

From: retha louise hofmeyr [rethalouise at gmail.com]
Date: Tue 25 Sep 2012 18:15

Dear Dr Giacon

I have received this email but cannot access the page via the provided link.
Could you kindly send me the information via an attachment to my email address?

I am particularly interested in the area of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, since it has been at the core of my work in management during the last 20 years since Namibia has gained independence.

I completed an MPhil in Entrepreneurship from the University of Pretoria in 2008 and wish to embark on PhD studies, preferably outside the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region.

Your kind assistance in forwarding me the information will be much appreciated so that I can send an application and CV.

Your sincerely

Retha-Louise Hofmeyr
Director: ARTS
Ministry of Youth, National Service, Sport & Culture

P/B 13391
Windhoek
Namibia

+ 264 61 2706050 (landline)