REQUEST: Searching for Entrepreneurship Phd

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Mar 6 10:49:21 CET 2012

From: kimberly gay [kimberlygay172 at hotmail.com]
Date: Tue 6 Mar 2012 02:22

Good evening to all,

My name is Kimberly Gay and I am from Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies. I am interested in pursuing a Phd in Entrepreneurship and I'm trying to identify credible, entrepreneurial universities to undertake my research. Added to this is the fact that I'd like to do research in the area of entrepreneurship in Small Island Developing States, as the entrepreneurial spirit is required to diversify and develop Caribbean islands. In the case of my country, we're predominantly an oil and gas economy and as such it is necessary that we diversify of economic activities. To this end I am interested in finding academicians who may have supervised similar type research previously and willing to supervise my research. Thanks for any feedback/ advise !

Yours in service,
Kimberly Gay