RESPONSE: Entrepreneurship research

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Nov 14 12:45:26 CET 2011

From: aselcuk akgul [mailto:aselcukakgul at yahoo.com]
Date: Thu 3 Nov 2011 16:21

Dear Dr. Queresh,
Two weeks later, i will give a very innovative enrepreneurial training to a group of 30 people or rather potential entrepreneurs.

I firmly believe that entrepreneurship& innovation trainings cannot be given in a traditional way. I will use pre and post-test evaluation; but am not sure about the effectiveness of the methodology. So, i am still searching like you :)

In this regard, please let us keep in touch and share what we experience.

Regards,
Selcuk Akgul, M.A. & M. Sci.
Istanbul, Turkey