CFP: Invitation and Date Claimer ACERE and Diana Conference 31 January - 3 February, 2012

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu May 12 09:02:59 CEST 2011

From: Christophe Garonne [mailto:c.garonne at qut.edu.au]
Date: Tue 10 May 2011 08:43

Invitation and Date Claimer

THE JOINT AUSTRALIAN CENTRE FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP RESEARCH EXCHANGE (former AGSE IERE conference) AND DIANA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE

31 January - 3 February, 2012

The proud tradition of an annual, Australian-based, high quality entrepreneurship research meeting continues! What Professor Murray Gillin and Swinburne University pioneered will, for the next five years, be organized and further developed by the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship<http://www.bus.qut.edu.au/research/ace/>  at QUT Business School<http://www.bus.qut.edu.au/research/ace/> under the new name ACERE - the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research Exchange.

The 2012 meeting is particularly interesting - and expected to be somewhat larger in numbers - because it is organized jointly with the DIANA conference<http://www3.babson.edu/ESHIP/research-publications/dianaproject.cfm> (the world's leading conference on women's entrepreneurship).

Participants with an interest in either event will have full access to all activities on the joint program.

The 2012 meeting will also be the first held in Western Australia, more precisely in lovely Fremantle<http://www.westernaustralia.com/au/Destinations/Experience_Perth/Fremantle/Pages/Fremantle.aspx>, on the coast just 20 minutes from Perth<http://www.westernaustralia.com/au/Destinations/Experience_Perth/Perth/Pages/Perth.aspx?map=Perth>.

At this point we would just like you to firmly mark the dates in your calendar - 31 January - 3 February, 2012 and register your interest<http://www.aceredianaconference.com.au/>  You will shortly receive further information about the submission process, critical dates, keynote speakers, doctoral consortium, and the measures we have introduced to make this an even better conference experience.

We wish you a heart welcome to a great conference experience at ACERE-DIANA in Fremantle in February 2012!

Per Davidsson -  Director, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship, QUT Business School
John Watson -  Winthrop Professor, UWA Business School
Alicia Castillo Holley -  Doctoral student, UWA Business School
Karen Taylor -  Centre Coordinator, Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship, QUT Business School

With many thanks to our sponsors:  QUT Business School, Babson College, The University of Western Australia, The University of Adelaide, Murdoch University, Edith Cowan University, The University of Notre Dame, Curtin University and The Perth Convention Bureau