POSITIONS: oikos PhD Fellowship, St. Gallen / Switzerland (Application deadline: April 4, 2010)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Feb 9 16:09:56 CET 2010

From: Jost Hamschmidt [mailto:jost.hamschmidt at unisg.ch]
Date: Fri 5 Feb 2010 21:54

Call for Applications
oikos PhD Fellowship
http://www.oikos-international.org/projects/fellowship
Are you interested in responsible investment, social entrepreneurship, economics, management, and in acquiring the necessary skills to scale up your impact in academia for a sustainable future?

Join our international team of oikos PhD Fellows. We are now inviting applications from qualified candidates for a PhD Fellowship, starting in September 2010. oikos PhD Fellows receive a 3 years grant to conduct their research in the field of Sustainability Management and Economics at the University of St. Gallen, a leading European management school. The annual stipend will be CHF 36,000 (USD 35,000). Additional travel funds are available.

oikos Fellows will have the opportunity to shape international oikos projects. We therefore look for a selfstarter with the ability to manage an ambitious PhD agenda while simultaneously driving international oikos projects. Interested? Download the application form and apply until April 4, 2010.

Please follow the link below for more information about the programme, current PhD fellows and the application process. http://www.oikos-international.org/projects/fellowship. We look forward receiving your application.
____
Dr. Jost Hamschmidt
oikos foundation for economy and ecology
University of St. Gallen - Switzerland
phone: ++41 71 224 2595
http://www.oikosinternational.org/research

oikos Professional Development Workshop: Academic Publishing on Sustainability and Management
June 20-22, 2010: http://www.oikos-international.org/projects/pdw/cfp.html

oikos PRI Young Scholars Finance Academy 2010: Mainstreaming Responsible Investment (Jan. 31- Feb.5)
http://www.oikosinternational.org/projects/finance