CFP: ICSB 2010 Cincinnati, Ohio (USA)

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Feb 1 11:38:36 CET 2010

Call for Papers
2010 ICSB World Conference
Website: www.icsb2010.org
Theme: Entrepreneurship: Bridging Global Boundaries
Date: 24-27 June 2010
Venue: Historic Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Online Submission: https://www.softconf.com/a/icsb2010/

Key dates include;
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 February 2010
Notification of Acceptance: 15 March 2010
Submission of Accepted Full Papers: 12 April 2010

The ICSB World Conference provides a unique opportunity to network, share and learn about best practices in small business and entrepreneurship education, research, innovation and technology commercialization, policy-making, outreach programs and much, much more. We invite you to submit your abstract/paper, workshop/symposium proposals to be presented during the conference via our online abstract submission website. Please click here to visit our online submission page.

The ICSB World Conference will be attended by over 400 of the leading researchers, educators, policy makers, and practitioners from around the world. Cincinnati is within a one hour flight of 60% of the United States population. Cincinnati International Airport is the second largest Delta Hub in the U.S., has more daily departures than the nearest four cities, and boasts a #1 ranking for on-time arrivals and a #2 ranking for on-time departures.

We encourage you to submit papers, case studies, workshop and/or symposia proposals that deal directly or indirectly with:
. Entrepreneurship Education
. Individual Entrepreneurship
. Women and Minority Entrepreneurship
. Small Business and SME's in Developing Economies
. Public Policy
. Entrepreneurship and Technology
. Family Business
. Corporate Entrepreneurship
. International Entrepreneurship
. Entrepreneurship in the Arts
. Entrepreneurship Across the Curriculum
. Social Entrepreneurship
. Plus other topics of interest and value to the membership of ICSB

More info at http://www.icsb2010.org/