REQUEST: Looking for PhD in Entrepreneurship vacancy

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Jan 20 12:26:24 CET 2010

From: Mariusz Soltanifar [mailto:mariusz.soltanifar at hotmail.com]
Date: Mon 18 Jan 2010 12:02

Dear Professors and all Academicians and PhD candidates,

I am wondering if you can share any information about PhD openings in the
field of Entrepreneurship.
I wish to continue my advanced doctoral thesis and would be very gratful for
any information.

To see more about my profile please visit: www.m-soltanifar.com

At the moment, I am working as the visiting teacher at The University
Malaysia Perlis. My teaching responsibilities include Corporate
Entrepreneurship, Business Venturing, Engineering Entrepreneurship,
Innovation.

At the same time I'm looking for some job opportunities even at your
institution. I am just wondering if you know about some options? Do you know
any good programs for continuing my PhD studies?

I really appreaciate your answer,

Greetings

Mariusz Soltanifar