REQUEST: PhD in Entrepreneurship: a search

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Mon Dec 14 09:05:19 CET 2009

From: Ahmed Alabadelah [mailto:alabadla at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:51 PM

Hi,

I am a new subscriber to this list. I plan to do my PhD in
entrepreneurship and I would like to read PhD thesis / dissertations
in the field. I searched the internet but found just a few. If one can
send me a search engine where I can find PhD dissertations in
entrepreneurship or a site that list them or a university search
engine for their dissertations or maybe your own PhD thesis in the
this field. I managed to find two website where I downloaded PhD
dissertation in pdf formats, they are:
http://etd.ohiolink.edu/
http://muir.massey.ac.nz/

I am sure that there are more PhD dissertations online that can be
downloaded free in pdf formats.

--
Thanks a lot for your co-operation and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Yours Sincerely
Ahmed ALABADELAH