MULTIPLE RESPONSES: Course Development

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Jan 22 13:12:09 CET 2009

------Response 1-------

From: Hamenique at aol.com [mailto:Hamenique at aol.com]
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2009 13:40

Dear Max and Peers,

I would like to request the same materials that I am developing for higher education training course as well.  Please share.

Be chase, be true and be benevolent!

Davette Harvey
President/CEO
Amenique Community Relations

Assisting individuals with making their mission clear, purpose evident and vision know no bounds!

www.AMENIQUE.com
www.DavetteHarvey.com

------Response 2-------

From: Christiane Boersch [mailto:boersch at win.rwth-aachen.de]
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2009 14:04

Hi Max

concerning the first class-topic here some book-advice:
Smith, David: Exploring Innovation
Birley, Sue / Muzyka, Daniel F.: Mastering Entrepreneurship
Hisrich,  Robert D. / Peters, Michael P.: Entrepreneurship
Dorf Richard C. / Byers, Thomas H.: Technology Ventures
Deakins, David / Freel, Mark: Entrepreneurship and Small Firms
Timmons, Jeffry A.: New Venture Creation
Mullins, John W.: The new business road test: what entrepreneurs and
executives should do before writing a business plan.
Sutton, Robert I.: Weird ideas that work.

Besides I recommend you the participation in "Idea2Product", an idea
competition http://www.ideatoproduct.org/ (we combine our class requirements
with the participation in the competition)

Furthermore, you can find other examples at the websites of McCombs,
Stanford or the MIT, eg:
http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/dept/management/courses/syllabi_fall2004/MAN%2
0385%20Entrepreneurship%20and%20Incubation%20-%20Butler%2003275.pdf

Best,
Christiane

------Response 3-------

From: k. kemper [mailto:kkemper_ at msn.com]
Date: Wed 21 Jan 2009 17:29

I am a biz consultant and incubator creator [non academic]
if I can get co-author credit, I can help with these.
[I am creating my own U. too]