POSITIONS: Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Dec 16 15:10:02 CET 2008

Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School is an international business school, with roots in Belgium, in the heart of Europe. Each year some 500 students enrol for Masters and MBA programmes in our campuses in Ghent, Leuven and St-Petersburg, and in Beijing. Over 5000 executives attend our management development programmes. Moreover, Vlerick is one of the few in the world to hold triple accreditation: Equis, AMBA and AASCB. Both the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit have consistently ranked the School as the n°1 in the Benelux and within the top 10 in Europe. Vlerick combines academic knowledge with hands-on business expertise − a dynamic balance that continually stimulates entrepreneurship and innovation. To join our Competence Centre Entrepreneurship, Governance & Strategy, we are looking for a (m/f):

Assistant or Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship

You will join a team of faculty members and researchers, active in strategy and entrepreneurship. You will conduct research, supervise PhD students and junior researchers and contribute to applied research projects. You will teach at Master, MBA and executive level.

Your profile

· You have a PhD, or are near completion of a PhD in the area of entrepreneurship.
· You show evidence of strong research capacity.
· You are able to merge fundamental theoretical knowledge with practical relevance and to build and maintain sustainable relationships with practitioners.
· You show evidence of excellent graduate and executive teaching achievement.

Our offer

· A challenging job in an international, dynamic and professional environment.
· Synergy between science and practice.
· Sufficient time for research.
· A strong academic and business network
· A working environment in the heart of Europe
· Attractive financial conditions

Interested?

Please send your Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter and three reference letters via email or surface mail to

· faculty at vlerick.be
· Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School, to the attention of Professor Ann Vereecke, Faculty Dean, Reep 1, 9000 Gent, Belgium

Applications are welcomed until the position is filled.

More info at http://www.eiasm.org/documents/JMW/opening/573.pdf