MULTIPLE RESPONSES: Info about Social Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Wed Nov 26 17:13:57 CET 2008

1--------------------------------
From: mitra catalina [mailto:mitracatalina at yahoo.com]
Date: Fri 21 Nov 2008 19:35

Hi Florian

Yes I will bee more than happy for further collaboration. Beside making my phd on social entrepreneurship I have to say that I have 4 other colleagues with whom I am working for a research project based on S.E in Romania.
I think that it will be grate to put the basis on collaboration.
Best
Catalina Mitra

2--------------------------------
From: Edwin A. Ortíz Mundo [mailto:edortiz at suagm.edu]
Date: Tue 25 Nov 2008 00:10

Florian,

Count me in! It sounds like a great idea.

I'm currently doing pro-bono work for a community-based organization interested in the ecological, sustainable development and social entrepreneurship themes. It is an ongoing project that lends itself for an action research case study, or similar approach. Could this be of interest to your proposed group?

Kind regards,

PROF. Edwin A. Ortiz Mundo, MBA
Coordinador de Asuntos Estudiantiles
Escuela de Administración de Empresas