RESPONSE: Info about Social Entrepreneurship

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Fri Nov 21 08:47:26 CET 2008

From: Heather 2 Douglas [mailto:Heather.Douglas at griffith.edu.au]
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2008 23:30

Dear Florian
I would be very interested to have such a group to share ideas.

I have been studying with Gillian Sullivan Mort at Griffith University in Australia. I work from a sociological perspective, and have extensive personal experience in SE.

I am about to take up a position at RMIT in Melbourne - 3 researchers there study SE. I know Jo Barrakat at the Centre of Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies at QUT in Brisbane also researches SE. She is a sociologist.

I would be interested to hear of others who responded to your e-mail

cheers
Heather Douglas MSWAP MBA PhD Candidate
School of Management, RMIT
Melbourne, Australia