POSITIONS: Canterbury Christ Church University

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Tue Oct 14 12:27:30 CEST 2008

Vacancy Details
THE BUSINESS SCHOOL, FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT - CANTERBURY
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Business and Management - BM3/BUS/15
28,290 to 41,545 per annum, pay award pending

The Faculty has a large portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate and
client-based programmes. We are embarking on a period of expansion. By
building on our existing strengths, we expect to place an increasing
emphasis on research and knowledge transfer, as well as postgraduate
education. You will have the chance to contribute to the shaping of our
Facultys development at this exciting time.

You will contribute to the teaching of subjects related to business and
management across the Business Schools programmes. You will also be
expected to make a significant contribution to the knowledge transfer
activities and research profile of the School. We are particularly
interested in expanding our expertise in Public Services Management or
Entrepreneurship.

You will either have completed a Doctorate recently, or be close to
completion, or have considerable professional experience and
qualifications. Commitment to excellence in teaching at all levels is
essential and support to develop teaching skills is available for less
experienced staff.

Informal enquiries may be made to the Dean of the Faculty of Business
and Management, Dr Gioia Pescetto, on 01227 782208 / 782852.

Closing Date: 24/10/2008

More info at
http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/support/human-resources/vacancyinfo.asp?jobi
d=1340