REQUEST: Impact of entrepreneurship on social development

entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de entrepreneurship-phd at lists.uni-due.de
Thu Apr 24 09:10:20 MESZ 2008

From: Gcabashe, Lindelihle [mailto:lindelihleg at ProductivitySA.co.za]
Date: Tue 22. April 2008 15:09

Dear Colleagues

I am doing a PhD with the University of KwaZulu Natal in South Africa.
This is a full research study. I have developed a proposal, and I want
to be assisted with strengthening my theoretical framework. From the
previous studies, it is apparent that entrepreneurship is a new
discipline in our country. Hence, there is a scarcity of the material
one can refer to so that the study in question will be informed.

My research is trying to investigate the impact of entrepreneurship
towards social development. This is a comparative study looking at the
programmes and services that are aimed at promoting entrepreneurship in
the communities both in rural and urban areas.

I need to be linked to other scholars who are interested in this topic,
or who have done some research on it. I will also appreciate if I can be
exposed to some literature that is relevant.

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Lindelihle N Gcabashe

Senior Productivity Advisor
Cellphone 073 202 3226
Direct Telephone +27 (031) 268 9785
Email address: lindelihleg at productivitysa.co.za
Suite 201, Cowey Park
91 - 123 Cowey Road, Essenwood, South Africa
PO Box 47600, Greyville, 4023, South Africa
Telephone +27 (031) 268 9770
Facsimile +27 (031) 268 9777
www.productivitysa.co.za